DATE & TIME
This approximately, two hour class runs on Saturday, January 18th from 10:30am to 12:30pm. The class is led by a Canon representative and covers Canon EOS cameras.
This program is designed for newcomers and casual photographers to help them overcome “fear” you may have with advanced camera systems and inspire you by how easy it is to get excellent results. It consists of the following: a classroom lecture, an in- depth shooting experience through the use of “Image Stations.”. At the conclusion of the class, you will have a working understanding of the following:
- Proper and successful handling and operation of the camera.
- Knowledge of autofocus operation, in both Full Auto “Green Zone” and “Image Zone” modes.
- The experience of working with ultra-wide zooms, telephoto zooms and macro lenses with hands-on time that will show you how to use these lenses to enhance your creative vision.
- An understanding of how to take a flash picture with the built-in flash and how a simple shooting mode change can alter the way a flash picture looks.
- An overall stronger sense of possibilities to expand their imagery, by moving past the full auto “Green Zone” and into other image zone settings.