Product detailsInner focusing, driven by a silent and powerful ring-type USM, means the lens' overall length never changes during focus. This lens is a wonderful multi-purpose lens that's equally at home shooting macro shots, portraits or available-light photos.
- True flat-field macro lens that can focus to full life-size magnification
- Fill the frame with a subject the size of a penny
- Working distance of nearly 4 inches from front of lens to subject at 1x
- Canon's shortest focal length macro lens ever with fully internal focusing
- Accepts both MR-14EX Macro Ring Lite and MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite
- Circular aperature design - natural highlights, even stopped down two stops
- Optimized for digital SLRs: special coatings to minimize reflections and flare
Main Unit Spec:
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture= 60mm 1:2.8
Lens Construction= 12 elements in 8 groups
Diagonal Angle of View= 25°
Focus Adjustment= Manual
Closest Focusing Distance= 0.2m /0.65 ft.
Filter Size 52mm
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 2.9" x 2.8", 11.8 oz. / 73 x 69.8mm, 335g (lens only)