Product detailsKEEP YOUR GEAR SAFE WHILE SHOOTING
This 100% waterproof rain jacket has a special zipper and an extended hood which means quick access and cover for the camera in stormy conditions. Furthermore, elasticated cuffs and inner pockets for extra gear ensure convenience and comfort for shooters braving the bad weather.
EtaProof® fabric from Swiss weaving mill Stotz was originally used to create overalls for British Hurricane pilots during the Second World War. The waterproof material protected them from early hypothermia after plunging into the ice-cold Atlantic Ocean, and gave pilots a fair chance of survival. The protective gear was also comfortable to wear, both in the cockpit and during the long hours of waiting for assignments. It’s the perfect COOPH fabric – cut, hand-crafted and sewn in Poland –making it a truly European product.
- special zipper for quick access
- extendable and formable hood for those rainy shoots
- easy access to the pants’ pockets
- waterproof and windproof Stotz EtaProof® cotton fabric
- comfy & convenient elasticated inner cuff
- inner pocket for long lens or tablet
- 100% Stotz EtaProof® cotton