*CLEARANCE/FINAL SALE* (no returns, refunds, exchanges)
Create incredible 360 degree panoramic shots on 35mm film with a pull of the cord.
Go beyond the confines of standard panoramic landscapes and capture everything around you in one 360° photo with the Spinner 360°! Be sure that this 35mm spinning wonder will have everyone near you saying "wow!". With the Spinner 360° you can shoot up to 8 full panoramic photos on a standard 36 exposure film roll.
- Easily Shoot 360° Panoramas - Create up to 8 full 360° panoramas on a standard 36-exposure 35mm film - Just pull the ripcord to shoot!
- Use any kind of 35mm Film - Can be processed in any photo lab.
- Fully Manual Controls - Rubber band drive and fully manual controls (no batteries required).
- Manual Long Exposures - Manually keep the shutter open by rotating the camera by hand.
- Sunny/Cloudy Aperture Settings - Easy to use aperture controls; just switch the Spinner to "Sunny" (f/16) on bright days and "Cloudy" (f/8) on dull days.
- Built-In Spirit Level and Tripod Mount - Keep your shots straight with the Spinner's built-in spirit level and by attaching the camera to a tripod.
- Cable Release Connection- No
- Aperture- fixed
- Color- black
- Film Advance- Cord
- Flash connection- None
- Focusing- Focus Free
- Focusing Distance- 1m - Infinity
- Frame Counter- None
- Material- Plastic
- Tripod Mount- No
- View Finder- None