Product detailsWide format photography is fun when people get together
The Instax Wide 300 has a brand new contempory design and many improved features such as tripod socket, real image finder and lens ring dial with focus zone setting. Uses Instax Wide film for vivid, high-quality instant prints to take photos twice as wide as Instax Mini Film.
This wide film format is suitable for instant photos at parties / school projects / crafts / business applications and much more. Instax Wide film captures and delivers vivid, high-quality prints in an instant.
Close-up lens for shots up to 40 cm from the subject
The accompanying close-up lens expands the range of photo shooting.
Many easy-to-use functions
- "Automatic flash for low-light shooting" optimizes the luminescence in accordance with the distance.
- Use backlighting to enhance your photos thanks to the "Fill-in flash by flash-on button."
- "Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control)" enables you to get just the right mood.
- Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax WIDE"
- Film size: 86 x 108mm
- Picture size: 62 x 99mm
- Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37 x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9m - 3m / 3m - ∞) Normal Mode (0.9m - 3m) Landscape Mode (3m - ∞) Shutter Release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec - 1/200 sec.
- Exposure control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 - LV 15 Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : ± 2/3EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 6 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9m - 3m
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Lighten-Darken control, Fill-in Flash Mode
- Power Supply: Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), Capacity : 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)
- Others: With film pack confirmation window, close up lens, and tripod socket included
- Dimensions & Weight: 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm (not including protrusions) / 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)