DATE & TIME
This approximately, 2+ hour class runs on Saturday, February 15th from 10:30am to 12:30pm. The class is led by a Fujifilm representative and covers Fujifilm X-Series cameras.
Take your photography to new heights by learning fundamental photographic concepts, about lenses, accessories and techniques, as well as how to navigate and customize your Fujifilm X Series camera. Whether you just got your camera or want to learn more about one you’ve had for a while, don’t miss this opportunity to learn directly from the source!
Here’s what you will learn:
- Fundamentals: Auto, Program, Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Metering, White Balance
- Learn the buttons, dials & menus
- Discover how to use exclusive Fujifilm features such as Film simulation control, Focus Bracketing, and more
- Functions including exposure compensation, drive modes, autofocus and more
- Ask Fujifilm technical rep your questions in-person