Product detailsThe compact and lightweight FUJIFILM X-T20 comes with an updated sensor and processor, a reworked AF algorithm, and a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. The X-T20 also has exciting video functionality and is capable of capturing 4K movies with Fujifilm’s popular Film Simulation modes.
- 24.3MP X-TransTM CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine
- 5.0fps live-view shooting, start-up time of 0.4sec., shutter time lag of 0.050sec. and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
- Easy operability for still photography
- Tilting touchscreen panel for operation at almost any angle -
- Auto mode selector for fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
- Exposure Compensation Dial has C position for exposure compensation up to +5 stops
- AF-C Custom Settings for moving subjects
- Features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
- Strong Video features
- The X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial and can produce Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects (including ACROS). You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review *FUJIFILM X-T20 SILVER, body only