Product detailsNew X100F Digital Camera!
The FUJIFILM X100F is the latest premium compact digital camera to join the X Series family. It is the ultimate in premium compact digital camera, equipped with the Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder of enhanced convenience. While maintaining the elegant design and a popular 23mmF2 focal length, the new camera has been developed in pursuit of easy operability, addressing the requests of users of previous X Series models.
- 24.3MP X-TransTM CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine
- Enhanced response performance and improved AF performance from previous X100 models, with six AF modes to be selected
- The number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points).
- Approx. 40% of the imaging area (center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
You can now change the magnification of the electronic rangefinder, shown in a small window as EVF at the bottom right corner of the optical viewfinder, for acute accuracy. The Real Time Parallax Correction function is applied to the focus area in addition to the guide frame to enable assured framing and focusing in the Manual Focus mode.
Intuitive and practical operability
New features in the X100F include the Built-In ISO Dial, incorporated into the Shutter Speed Dial, the Focus Lever, and the “C” position for enabling ±5 stop exposure compensation. Most of the buttons and dials are concentrated on the right-hand side to enable single-handed operation.