Product detailsNo matter whether you’re shooting landscapes, documentaries or portraits, the Leica Vario-Elmar-T, the all-round lens for the T-System, lets you capture rich-in-detail, high-contrast photos that are sharp from edge to edge and corner to corner, even in unfavorable light. This compact standard zoom covers a range of focal lengths from 28 to 85mm and guarantees pictures with the wonderful signature Leica bokeh.
- Compatible cameras: All Leica T models
- Field angle: (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): At 18 mm: Approx. 75, 62, 41. At 56 mm: Approx. 28, 23, 15, corresponding to around 27-84 mm focal length in 35 mm format
- Optical design: Number of lenses / groups: 10 / 7. Aspherical surfaces: 4. Position of entrance pupil (at infinity / at close up limit): At 18 mm: -37.8 / 19.9 mm. at 56 mm: -28 / 49.7 mm (in direction of light incidence behind / in front of bayonet mount)
- Distance setting: Setting / Function: Electronically controlled, mode selectable using camera menu: Automatic (AF) or manual (M), in AF mode manual override possible at any times with setting dial. Focusing range: 0.3 / 0.45 m (at 18 / 56 mm) to Smallest object field / Largest scale: At 18 mm: Approx. 312 x 207 MM / 1:13.2 at 56 mm: Approx. 110 x 73 mm / 1;7.5
- Aperture:Setting / Function: Electronically controlled, adjustment using dial on camera, third values also available. Lowest value: 16
- Bayonet fitting: Leica T quick-change bayonet with contact strip for Leica T models
- Filter mount / Lens hood: External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E52 filters, filter mount does not rotate
- Storage media: 16 GB internal memory; SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, multimedia cards
- Finish: Black anodized
- Dimensions & weight: Length to bayonet mount: Approx. 60/99 mm (without/with lens hood). Largest diameter: Approx. 63/73 mm (without / with lens hood). Weight: Approx. 256 / 287 g (without / with lens hood).
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review *Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56/f 3.5-5.6 ASPH (Leica T)