Snap Tilthead w/Hotshoe Attachment, Pat. Pend. Locking Lever
- Flashguns never drop along the stand, thanks to a spring system
- Quick to set-up, thanks to the locking ring and safety lever
- Compatible with all main branded flashguns
- Made of Alluminum and provided with hole for umbrella
- Maximum payload of 2Kg (4.4lbs) and cold-shoe top attachment
The Manfrotto Snap Tilthead is a versatile tilt head with hot shoe attachment compatible with all branded flashguns, it also incorporates an umbrella socket. A smart counterbalance mechanism prevents the flashgun from dropping along the stand, thus assuring maximum safety to the photographer’s equipment.
This tilt head introduces an innovative locking system which facilitates the set up to be completed in a matter of seconds. Insert Manfrotto Snap Tilthead on the lighting stand and thanks to the innovative locking mechanism, the safety lock is automatically activated. Next, fix the tilt head by tightening the locking lever. Fixing the flashgun to Manfrotto Snap Tilthead is straightforward and quick, thanks to the smart locking ring. Open the shoes by unscrewing the ring and insert the hot shoe attachment of the flashgun. Lastly, secure the flash by screwing the locking ring.