Product detailsNIKKOR AF 14MM f/2.8D
Fast, f/2.8 FX-format ultra-wide-angle prime lens.
ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
AS stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
A-M stands for Auto-Manual Mode. Thanks to a mechanism incorporated in the lens barrel, smooth focusing operation in Manual focus mode is realized in the same way as users have become accustomed to with conventional manual-focus lenses by adding an appropriate torque to the focus ring.
A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length 14mm
- Maximum Aperture f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture f/22
- Format FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 90°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 114°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.15x
- Lens Elements 14
- Lens Groups 12
- Compatible Format(s) FX
- FX in DX Crop Mode
- 35mm Film
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Distance Information Yes
- ED Glass Elements 1
- Aspherical Elements 2
- Super Integrated Coating Yes
- Autofocus Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.66 ft. (0.2m)
- Focus Mode Auto
- Rear Focusing Yes
- Accepts Filter Type Gelatine
- Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 3.4 (87) x 3.4 in. ( x 86.5 mm)
- Approx. Weight 23.6 oz. (670 g)
- CLS2 soft case
- Lens cover
- Rear lens cap