Product detailsKit includes the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR lens, which is optimized for Nikon's high-resolution DX-format image sensors. The lens offers an expansive 16.7x zoom range, and Nikon's VR image stabilization for blur-free handheld shooting. Capture everything from wide-angle vistas and family portraits to telephoto close-ups, all in one zoom lens. The kit also includes a camera bag and 32GB SD memory card.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
- Ultra high-power approx. 16.7x zoom lens covering 18-300mm focal length
- Maximum reproduction ratio of 1/3.2x — the highest class among high-power zoom lenses with DX format
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual focus)
- Built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) provides the equivalent of a shutter speed 3.5 stops faster
- Maximum aperture of f/5.6 is achieved at the telephoto end
- Zoom lock prevents the lens from sliding during transportation
- Shoot at the 300mm telephoto end of this approachable, ultra high-power zoom lens, to exhibit incredible sharpness, while objects in the foreground are rendered as pleasant bokeh.
- Expect exceptional performance with almost no distortion when shooting landscapes at the wide end. Even in low-light situations, this lens delivers high contrast in both color and tone.
- Telephoto capability can be very useful for long-distance portraits. Making candid shots are quite easy to capture. Savor the beautifully treated background bokeh made possible by a long focal length.
18-300mm VR Lens features:
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon D7500 DX-format Digital SLR w/ 18-300mm VR Lens (Black)