Kit includes the 18-55mm Lens and 70-300mm VR 2 Lens, which are optimized for Nikon's high-resolution DX-format image sensors. These lenses deliver an amazing focal length range that will serve you in jjust about any shooting circumstance.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
18-140mm VR lens Features:
- DX-format compatible, high-power approx. 7.8x normal zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 140 mm (angle of view is equivalent to that of a lens with a focal length of 27 to 210 mm in FX/35mm format)
- High optical performance is realized with the employment of one ED glass element and one aspherical lens element
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes camera shake by offering a shutter speed equivalent to 4.0 stops* faster
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) is incorporated to ensure quiet AF operation
- Even fine details of a bird's feathers can be reproduced and a beautifully blurred background effectively emphasizes the subject.
- Capture widely spread, beautiful cityscapes with both sides of the frame in sharp focus.