- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- Worry-free splashproof / dustproof body
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
4K Video and 4K Photo — Capture THAT MOMENT
THAT MOMENT you want to remember can occur at any time, and Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD Video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss THAT MOMENT again.
•• 4K Photo feature extracts 8-megapixel photo out of a 4K video sequence up to QFHD: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30 fps, 100Mbit/s.
4K Photo Modes — Free Your Creativity
The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second:
- 4K Burst - burst shooting 8-megapixel equivalent images extracted from 4K video as long as the shutter button is pressed.
- 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) - 4K burst recording as 4K video then play, pause, and extract any frame / photo as an 8-megapixel equivalent image later.
- 4K Pre-Burst - 4K pre-burst starts recording one second before and after you press the shutter button. Perfect for unpredictable moments.
4K Video — More Detail Than Full HD
4K video delivers a far more intense viewing experience that is four times larger* than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
25-600mm Zoom with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture
The 25-600mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens features full-range F2.8.for enhanced low light shooting throughout the entire zoom range.
* 35mm camera equivalent: 25-600mm
Splashproof / Dustproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX FZ300 features a splashproof / dustproof rugged design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments—from a marshy jungle to a windy desert.
High Speed Auto Focusing with DFD Technology
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between foreground and background and quickly brings the subject into focus in one fast, continuous movement. In addition, continuous focus stability is enhanced when shooting video.
5-axis Correction / Tilt Correction
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus)* reduces blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for 5 types of movement. The Level Shot Function detects the horizon line and maintains it, even if the camera is tilted.
* 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. works in video recording except for 4K video recording.
High Image Quality—Even in Low Light Conditions
The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp and free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings.
* Eight buttons on the body and five buttons on the menu.
1,440k-dot, 0.7x Large OLED LVF
The LUMIX FZ300 comes with a high-resolution (1,440k-dot) OLED Live View Finder which affords high visibility thanks to a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and high 0.7x magnification (35mm camera equivalent).
Close-up Macro Shooting
Capture stunning macro shots with a minimum focusing distance of 1cm.
12 fps Burst Shooting
The FZ300 features high speed burst shooting of 12 frames per seconds at full resolution.