Product detailsTOP FEATURES:
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
- 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10
- Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
- 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
- Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
- V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade
Splash/Dust/Freezeproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX GH5 is built like a tank to withstand even heavy use out in the field. It is freezeproof down to -10-degrees in addition to splash / dustproof construction thanks to weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button. A magnesium alloy full die-cast armor frame makes the body lightweight yet durable while bringing ruggedness to the compact size. This camera can go everywhere you can.
VFR (Variable Frame Rate)
The VFR lets you record videos with dramatic slow motion or unique quick motion in 4K (60fps max.2.5x slower) or Full HD (180fps max.7.5x slower) quality, such as 180 fps / 7.5x*.
Rack Focus Transition
The Focus Transition function automatically shifts the focus point at a constant speed for precise in-focus to out-focus points - for example background to foreground - to give you an impressive 'rack focus' motion picture effect.
Live Output & Full Size HDMI
The LUMIX GH5 is capable of 4:2:2 10-bit real-time image output to an external monitor or recorder via an optional HDMI cable (full size Type A), while simultaneously providing an internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording*. It is suitable for professional video making that requires accurate monitoring of the imagery or high quality recording to external codec devices (such as Pro Res).
6K 30fps / 4K 60 fps PHOTO Burst
Shoot with unlimited burst, then choose and extract the exact frames you want to keep. The new 6K PHOTO* mode at 30fps allows you to capture the perfect moments at a stunning ~18-megapixel high-resolution. The Ultra-high-speed 4K PHOTO mode at 60fps freezes even faster motion which is simply not possible in conventional DSLR cameras. The LUMIX GH5 truly does make moments unmissable.
Post Focus - Shoot now, Focus Later
This fantastic Post Focus function gives you the power to focus after you've taken the shot! Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the photo you'd like pin sharp. Set and save. It's simple, stunning and all this advanced processing happens inside the camera.
Focus Stacking - Adjust The Focus Area After Shooting The Focus Stacking function enables you to adjust the focus area after shooting by blending multiple images taken at different focus distances to create an amazing image depth of field. You can make your images with exactly the kind of de-focus you want or pan-focus the image by simply selecting the focus area after shooting. This is brilliantly useful when shooting with fast apertures, close ups or macro photography.
225 Focus Points Plus Selective AF
A Joystick Controller on the back of the LUMIX GH5 is used to smoothly and intuitively select focus blocks inside the focusing area overlay.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Panasonic LUMIX GH5 Camera Body