Product detailsXtreme Compact Modular
The new XC-M Tripods will revolutionize the way you think about your brand. Prepare for goosebumps as you discover the ground up reinvention of the best-selling ProMaster XC Series.
Tripod Base Enhancements
- Any of the three legs can be removed for use as a monopod.
- The twist leg locks have been upgraded internally for more positive locking.
- The leg angle locks are easier to push and have a better tactile feel than the original XC Tripods.
- The yoke has an integrated, machined strap slot, which replaces the plastic loop found on the original XC.
- The center column is now a 2-stage design; providing maximum height, yet extremely compact folded length.
- XC-M Carbon Fiber Tripods use a gorgeous ‘twill’ design. Our tripod factory manufactures its own carbon fiber on-site, to our specifications; for the look, feel, and strength we want.
Ball Head Enhancements:
- XC-M Ball Heads are an entirely new design. A memory lock has been added to the tension knob. This is a first for any ball head in their class. Of course, individual pan and tension controls have carried forward.
- XC-M Ball Head knobs use a fashionable looking soft grip which matches the design of the leg locks. Grippy, though easy on your fingers.
- Three bubble levels are integrated into each ball head (2-line levels and 1 bullseye).
- XC-M QR Plates have an integrated strap slot, plus a soft, anti-twist material that covers the entire top of the plate.
- XC-M QR Plates are colored to match their host tripod and compliment many camera brands.
- XC-M QR Plates now use 2 safety bolts (removable) rather than a safety latch. This makes them more intuitive to use, more reliable, and with increased compatibility with other Arca-type products.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Promaster XC-M 525 Blue Aluminum Tripod Kit with Head