ProMaster Extension/Macro Legs increase the versatility of XC-M Tripods. These extensions thread onto the yoke after removing all three of the XC-M's legs. Now you have a choice. Reattach the legs to these extensions and you get a very stable tripod with 6 to 8 inches of additional height. Or, attach the three soft feet (included) to the extensions, thereby converting your tripod into a lightweight, super-strong macro tripod. Features:
- A very stable means of adding height to an XC-M Tripod.
- Inserts between tripod legs and tripod yoke/spider.
- Acts as macro legs with soft feet installed (included).
- Be sure to display these Extension/Macro Leg Sets in various configurations. Visually seeing how this item can add incredible height or act as a sturdy macro tripod will be a powerful selling tool.
- Adds 7 7/8" / 200 mm of length to each XC-M 525 leg section
- Actual dimensions of each leg extension: 8 3/8" / 213 mm long x 25mm diameter
- Weight of each leg extension: 1 15/16 oz / 55 grams (aluminum), 1 1/2 oz / 43 grams (carbon fiber)
- Weight of each foot: 9/16 oz / 16 grams