These ProMaster All Terrain Feet are a serious upgrade for any XC-M Tripod.
Once the standard feet are removed (simply pull them off the bottom of each XC-M leg while applying a little bit of wiggle action) you can install these stainless steel spikes into the threaded port found at the bottom of each XC-M leg. An included wrench will help you tighten them in place. These spikes will provide solid footing on ice, dirt, grass, and more. But what if you find your XC-M's legs sinking into soft ground like sand or snow? Never fear! Just attach the sand/snow baskets directly to the spikes for excellent stability on soft ground.
Finally, three soft tips are included with this kit for use on delicate surfaces such as wood floors. The soft tips push onto the spikes and can be applied either with, or without the sand/ snow baskets installed.
This kit is truly one of the most versatile accessories for using your tripod on any kind of terrain, and it’s compatible with ALL ProMaster XC-M Tripods.
- Stainless steel spikes provide solid footing on ice, dirt, grass, and more.
- The sand/snow baskets keep your XC-M legs from sinking into soft ground.
- Three push-on soft tips are included to protect delicate surfaces like wood floors.
- Weight of 1 Fully Assembled Foot: 42 grams
- Weight of 1 Spike Only: 24 grams
- Weight of 1 Sand/Snow Basket Only: 8 grams
- Weight of 1 Soft Tip Only: 10 grams