Product detailsTOP FEATURES:
- For Windows and Mac OS systems
- Rode AI-1 audio interface
- Maximum sampling rate of 96kHz
- Zero-latency monitor mode
- Class compliant
- Ableton Live Lite included
- NT1 cardioid condenser microphone
- Nickel-plated aluminum design with ceramic layer
- RM2 mic clip included
- SMR shockmount
- Reinforced polymer frame
The perfect first step into home recording
RØDE’s AI-1 Audio Interface is stacked with incredible technology to ensure recording on your computer is easy, versatile and sounds superb. The Complete Studio Kit comes with the AI-1, RØDE’s peerless NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a shock mount and all cables. Let’s get started.
As for inputs: the AI-1’s got both kinds…
The AI-1’s single input is a NeutrikTM Combo Jack, which takes both a 3-pole XLR (common to most microphones) and a quarter-inch jack common to most electric instruments like guitar, bass et al. Layering tracks is as easy as plug in, set level and go.
No cords barred (and other puns)
The Complete Studio Kit comes with the RØDE NT1 studio condenser microphone, a shock mount, pop-shield, RØDE XLR cable and USB-C/A cables to transfer data from your AI-1 to your computer, and power – including 48V phantom power to your AI-1.
Superior Headphone Amplifier onboard
Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal clear audio to your computer software, but headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to the discrete studio-quality headphone output and level control.
- Impedance: XLR/MIC input: 1.3K Ohms; Instrument input: 0.9M Ohms zA
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type C
- PC Interface: USB
- Overall Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz better than ±1dB
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Dimensions: 100 x 124 x 38 mm
- Weight: 1lb / 3.7oz (560g)
- Color: Black