we are open and here
IN-STORE SHOPPING IS BACK. HERE'S HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Masks are required. They must be worn over mouth and nose at all times inside the store. They should not be removed for any reason and there are no exceptions. Please note that bandanas and neck gaitors are not effective. And not to worry if you do not have an appropriate face covering, we do and will give you one.
- Temperature checks. At both entrances to the store, we are taking the temperature reading of each person entering the store via a no-touch thermometer that checks temperature from your wrist.
- Sanitizing hands (and products). Each person entering the store will be asked to use some sanitizer which we will have available at the doors. Use of disposable gloves (we have them for you) is required when handling cameras/lenses. In addition, we will provide sanitized shopping baskets to place all products in the store you touch. The items you decide against purchasing can then be sanitized by our team before going back on the shelves.
- And of course, social distancing. We follow guidance of at least 6ft of distance between each individual. Kindness is key for a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Have fun. Our mantra is to have fun and enjoy time with you as you discover and learn about the gear that will help you get the pictures you want.
NUMEROUS WAYS TO SHOP:
In Store Shopping: We are excited to have many of you back in the store again. With all the safety guidelines we are following, we feel great about a positive experience for you. Please keep in mind that only a limited number of customers can be inside the store at one time, as we follow CDC and State guidance.
Website Shopping: Our web site is available for making purchases, and offers a variety of delivery options: (1) Standard UPS and USPS shipping, (2) Curbside Pickup, (3) Local No-Contact Delivery to numerous areas in the East Bay.
Phone Shopping: Give us a call at 510-548-6888. We're here during regular business hours to help with questions and completing transactions.
Curbside Shopping Assistance: We can bring products to you if you are not comfortable in an indoor space yet. Simply walkup to our doors where a staff member will be waiting. Let them know what you are looking for, and they can grab it, bring it outside to a table to discuss with you, and can even complete the purchase without you needing to come inside.
WHAT REMAINS CLOSED (for now):
Gear Rentals. This department is closed indefinitely. At some point, our staff may feel comfortable with this service again, but for now we will not be offering rentals as a service.