Product detailsThe a7R series from Sony truly excels when it comes to tonal range, sharpness, color and more. The new a7R III improves speed and accuracy with its better autofocus system, processing, and a new shutter mechanism that delivers a 10fps burst rate. This, combined with the same highly-acclaimed 42.4-megapixel sensor as the A7R II makes for one epic camera. With such high power, precision, and potential at your command, you can capture once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- Portal to Unseen Worlds: Together, an effective 42.4MP (approx.) image sensor and enhanced image processor can take imaging as far as adventurous imaginations allow.
- Seize the Moment: Doubled AF tracking effectiveness, even during continuous shooting at up to 10fps, advances the evolution of steady, lightning-fast camera performance.
- New Portraiture Potential: Greatly enhanced Eye AF focuses on and tracks an eye with great precision and speed, even when a subject is moving, is looking down and away, or is backlit.
- Smooth Studio Potential: SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 enabled by a USB Type-C™ connector allows high-speed PC Remote data transfer for smooth handling of large RAW data files.
- New Dimension of Resolution: Pixel Shift Multi Shooting delivers overwhelming resolution, color fidelity, and texture reproduction, capturing the atmosphere of subject and environment.
- More Realistic Movies: Movies of extraordinary presence result from innovation supporting 4K2 HDR3 images of high resolution, broad dynamic range, and wide color gamut.
- Scenes in Intimate Detail: The image processing system has evolved to deliver high resolution and low noise throughout a wider ISO range. The camera depicts the mood of every scene’s surroundings as well as texture of details.
- Enhanced Image Processing: A new front-end LSI and BIONZ X™ boost processing speed and are teamed with the Exmor R™ sensor to deliver up to 15-stop dynamic range at low ISO sensitivity for stills, enabling richer tonal expression.
- Wide ISO Range: The standard ISO range has been extended to ISO 100-32000 (expandable5 to ISO 50-102400), and noise has been reduced by as much as a full stop in the mid sensitivity range.
- Strong and Light Design: High-resolution Quad-VGA OLED Tru-Finder provides natural, high-precision viewfinder image. The functional advantages of an EVF, such as high visibility in darkness and AF capability when using magnified display, is further enhanced for powerful shooting support. For even greater versatility, the α7R III’s small, light body is robust and rigid enough for rugged use.
- 10fps Continuous Shooting: Capture an instant action with continuous shooting of up to 10fps12 with AF/AE tracking. Huge data of 42.4MP imaging maintains high image quality that is advantageous for your creative trimming.
- Shoot in Absolute Silence: This camera allows silent shooting at up to 10fps12 with AF/AE tracking. Silence is critical for shooting wildlife, when even slight noise can mean missing a chance at an ideal shot.
- Evolved AF Performance: AF performance is improved by inheriting the AF performance used in the α9 and applying it optimally, so once the α7R III captures a wild animal that moves unpredictably, it won’t easily let it go.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Sony Alpha a7RIII Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) E-mount