Product detailsCapacity: Mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses, plus flash and accessories. The Messenger DNA is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear.
To deliver this performance, the bag has been outfitted with a series of new features and components:
- The front flap extends over the top of the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners. For additional wet weather protection, the bag includes a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover that's silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
- To prevent the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter, an adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag which anchor it in position behind you.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast unique slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. The DNA 11 was built to accommodate either a mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses. The rear padded sleeve will hold an iPad (or similar sized tablet) or an 1inch MacBook Air.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs(1.1 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions 13W X 9.5H X 6.5-7.5 (33 X 24 X 16-19 cm)
- Interior Dimensions 12W X 9H X 5-7D in. (30 X 23 X 13-18 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 11.8W X 7.8H X 0.6D in. (30W X 20H X 2D cm) Fits iPad, tablet or laptop up to 11 inches (MacBook Air size)