Limited to Three Spaces!
Capture moments, create memories, and craft your visual legacy with our photography workshops. Designed for intermediate+ photographers, this experience will leave you with a memory card full of skills and a heart full of inspiration. Hurry and secure your spot because these seats, like a perfect sunset, won't last forever!
Get ready to dive into a world of nature & wildlife photography in the most immersive workshop around! With only three coveted spots, you're in for a hands-on experience like no other, led by Jen Waicukauski – Epic Photo Escapes trip instructor & owner of Looking Glass.
Dates & Times:
The class runs on three consecutive days as follows: October 23rd, 24th, and 25th (a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Oct. 23 & 24: Two full and unforgettable days of exploring and photographing nature in Marin County, from sunrise to sunset – both days!
- Oct. 25: An indoors day dedicated to the art of image review and editing. This session takes place at Looking Glass in Berkeley, starting at 10:00am and going until we’re finished!
- Seeing the Light: We're not talking flashlight wars here. Jen will show you how to see and use light to your advantage. Manage the light in your environment to capture that 'wow' factor.
- Finding Your Photographic Voice: Unleash your inner artist and begin developing a style that's as unique as you are.
- Tools, Tricks, and Your Camera: Master your camera, technique, and composition to transform ordinary scenes into extraordinary photographs.
- Wildlife Detective: We'll teach you some “tools of the trade” for finding and ultimately photographing our furry (and feathered) friends.
- Adapting & Weatherproofing Your Photography: Learn to tricks to adapting to varying terrains and conditions that Mother Nature throws your way.
- Exploring Ethically: Explore the wild responsibly – capturing the magic without disturbing the mojo.
- Speaking Through Your Shots: Learn to understand your subjects and their behaviors. Use this skill to make images that tell stories and tug at the viewers’ emotions.
- Editing Magic: Transform 'good' into 'jaw-dropping' as you delve into the world of editing, culling, and creative cropping.
- Personalized Pixel Polish: Need help perfecting that frame? Jen's there to guide you, ensuring your shots are brag-worthy.
Extra Exclusive Goodie:
- Exclusive access to top-notch 400mm f/2.8 Nikon lenses – get ready to zoom like a pro! Don’t have a Nikon camera but want to try the lens? We can provide a loaner camera, too!
- You should have your own laptop with your favorite editing software installed. Jen’s demonstrations will be done using Adobe editing software.
- You should have a solid level of comfort in using their camera and know how to change its basic settings such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
- We recommend that you have an interchangeable lens camera, a telephoto lens and for fun, a macro lens.
- This workshop requires 10-day notice of cancellation for a full refund.