Product detailsCinestill 800 Tungsten Film 35 x 36
Great rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed to 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same motion picture film stock used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
Cinestill’s proprietary "Premoval" process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow ideal for scanning, and when processed in C-41 chemistry it can be optically printed on RA-4 paper. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
Recommended ISO and acceptable exposure for push processing:
- ISO 800 - No push - EI 200-1600
- ISO 1250 - 1 stop push - EI 800-2000
- ISO 1600 - 2 stop push - EI 1250-3200
- ISO 3200 - 3 stop push - EI 1600-3200 (added contrast)
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85B filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet
Expiration: Unexposed CineStill film should be stored in the fridge and shot within 6 months of purchase to achieve optimal results. Exposed film should be processed promptly in C-41 chemicals to preserve latent image latitude and color fidelity. All current productions of CineStill have expiration dates for one year from manufacture date on the packaging. If your film does not have an expiration date it is from early production and is likely age fogged.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Cinestill 50 Daylight Color Film 120