ECLIPSE Optic Cleaning Fluid is the highest purity lens cleaner available. It dries as quickly as it can be applied, leaving absolutely no residue. That is why ECLIPSE, when used with SENSOR SWAB ULTRA, is the only recommended cleaner for CCD and CMOS sensor cleaning. When used with PEC*PAD photo wipes, AEROCLIPSE is also safe and ideal for lens and filter cleaning.
ECLIPSE and AEROCLIPSE are intended for all digital sensors and critical optics. When used with PEC*PAD photo wipes, it is possible to clean only the portion of the lens which is dirty, thus eliminating “hazy swirls”. For cleaning sensors, Sensor Swab ULTRA must be used – not PEC*PAD. To clean a lens or filter :
- Simply dispense several drops of ECLIPSE onto a clean, folded PEC*PAD
- Wipe the surface until the dirty area has been covered
- Then slide the pad off the glass at an edge rather than lifting from the center of the surface.
- Refold the pad to expose a clean side and re-wipe as necessary.
- If streaks remain, use a clean pad and re-wipe as necessary.