A video is being shown
With a 15 FPS mechanical shutter, the high-performance EOS R7 is the most advanced APS-C camera from Canon. Featuring a high-speed shooting 32.5 MP sensor, in-body stabilization up to 7 stops with coordinated control IS, and 4K60p video, it offers maximum versatility for capturing photo and video of fast action, wildlife, and everything in between. The perfect all-around camera for dedicated professionals and advanced hobbyists alike.
The EOS R7 features a newly developed and high image quality 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. Designed for powerful and effective telephoto reach, it empowers fast continuous shooting with high speed autofocus, so you can capture moment-by-moment images with clear and impressive detail.
Whether you’re shooting speeding cars, sports, wild animals, or just life as it happens, speed is on your side. The EOS R7 lets you shoot a fast 15 fps using mechanical shutter2,3, up to 30 fps with the electronic shutter3,4, and with RAW Burst Mode with ½ second pre-shooting, you can capture the perfect moment down to the split second.
Capture fast moving images with accuracy and ease. Canon's highly responsive Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology uses every pixel on the imaging sensor to detect focus, covering approximately 100% width and height5with up to 651 zones.
The EOS R7 features an IBIS (In-Body Stabilization System) with up to 7 stops of shake correction with coordinated control IS1. This can be a game changer for handheld videos and low light photography.
Set up your video without worrying about it stopping after 30-minutes.7
Get professional quality video with Smart Shoe integration for audio and HQ 4K (oversampled from 7K). Then record it all with Dual UHS II SD memory card slots for recording to both cards.
AF that recognises and tracks people, animals and vehicles in both photo and video modes
With mechanical shutter, for the ultimate in high-speed, high-quality results
High quality video oversampled from 6K
Accurate focus in low-light conditions
Extendable to ISO 51,200 for photos and ISO 25,600 for video
For smoother motion in video
With 60/120fps selectable refresh rate
With electronic shutter for even higher speed and silent shooting
Responsive control and minimal EVF lag
Direct Wi-Fi connection for uploads to cloud services
Take a different view of your subject
Live Stream to your YouTube channel
* Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is required when using EF/EF-S lenses with an EOS R series camera.
1. When using RF lenses that support coordinated control with camera in-body IS. Testing performed at a focal length of 150mm using the RF-S18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM lens and the EOS R7 camera.
2. Continuous shooting speed may be slower due to factors such as anti-flicker shooting, aperture value, or battery life.
3. Not available when Dual Pixel RAW is enabled.
4. Only when using lenses supporting up to 30 shots/sec.
5. Only when a lens supporting 90% H x 100% W focusing area is attached and the camera is set to Whole-area AF, or when subjects are detected with AF area modes other than Whole-area AF. May not be possible to move AF points to the edge of the focusing area under select scene and subject conditions.
6. Auto level not available when using electronic 1st curtain shutter mode.
7. Video may stop due to battery level, card capacity, or internal temperature.
You cart is currently empty
New product & event announcements, promotions and photo tips - straight to your inbox!