- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.4
- 15 Elements in 10 Groups,with 2 aspherical and 3 ED elements
- Weight: 380g (.84lb)
- Filter Size: 58mm
With XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR, Fujifilm has created an essential lens, ideally suited to discerning street, wedding, editorial, and documentary photographers. The updated construction can resolve sensors up to 40 megapixels, ensuring superb results both now and in the future plus the all-metal construction is primed for years of daily use, thanks to its robust, weather-resistant construction. Precise manual focusing and the F1.4 maximum aperture provide total control when needed, with razor-sharp autofocus, and an inner focusing mechanism driven by a powerful linear motor. Technology-laden, perhaps, but this essential wide angle lens still weighs a very portable 380g (0.84lb) and measures 77.8mm (3.06in). XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR is set to become your new daily companion.
- When making images is a passion, image quality can be all-consuming, especially as technology evolves and image resolutions increase. Capable of resolving up to 40 megapixels, XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR is an incredible combination of portability and performance that will continue to provide stunning detail and vibrant colors with minimal imperfections long into the future.
- The best images happen when we least expect them to, which is why XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR features an redesigned internal focusing mechanism, driven by a fast, near-silent linear motor, for immediate response and precise results. With good timing, fast reflexes, and a little help from XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR, those unpredictable moments will turn into a lifetime of memories.
- XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR provides incredible optical performance. This is thanks to two aspherical and three ED elements used in its construction, plus its F1.4 maximum aperture - created by nine rounded iris blades - that allow for pinpoint focus and smooth background bokeh. A large manual focusing ring provides further assurance that every element of the image-making process is under complete and total control.
- At a weight of 380g (0.84lb) and length of 77.8mm (3.06in), XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR underscores Fujifilms continuing mission to create compact and lightweight X Series cameras and lenses. Beautifully engineered to withstand the demands of day-to-day use, XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR blends a durable, all-metal construction with practical touches, like a 58mm filter and a close focusing distance of 19cm (7.48in), to bring a versatile solution for street, documentary, and wedding photographers alike.
- Making the most of moments is the hallmark of any great image maker. Regardless of whether the sun is shining, or whether the heavens are starting to open up, when used with our weather-resistant X Series cameras, XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR is ready to turn any inclement situation into a potential masterpiece. Weather-resistant seals throughout the lens construction repel dust and moisture, allowing it to perform effortlessly down to -10C (14F). Simply put, the elements should not get in the way of your next great image.