Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower. This is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions.
The lens uses high-performance glass lens elements throughout. Containing two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in long focal lengths. Therefore, you’ll achieve sharp and crisp image description across the entire zoom range.
- Type: XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=55 - 200mm (84-305mm)
- Angle of view: 29.0° - 8.1°
- Max. aperture: F3.5 - F4.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of blades 7( rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size 1/3EV (17 stops)
- Focus range: Normal 1.1m - ∞ , (whole zoom position), Macro 1.1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Max. magnification: 0.18x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions Diameter x Length* (approx.) *distance from camera lens mount flange: ø75.0mm x 118mm(Wide)/177mm(Telephoto)
- Weight* (approx.) *excluding caps and hoods: 580g
- Filter size: ø62mm