A handheld 600mm full-frame prime lens for Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras in a class of its own. Powered by a size-reducing Phase Fresnel element, the lens is just 11 inches in length and weighing 3 lbs. Ideal for bird, wildlife, motorsport and aircraft photographers. Pack lighter, react faster and cover more distance—without using a tripod or monopod. Premium S-line optics deliver spectacular clarity, advanced VR image stabilization keeps handheld shots steady and all-weather durability ensures you can go wherever the action takes you.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Far reaching 600mm focal length: Get even closer by utilizing DX Crop Mode or adding an optional Z series teleconverter. The NIKKOR Z TC 1.4x extends your focal length to 840mm while the NIKKOR Z TC 2.0x will extend your view up to 1200mm. Add in DX Crop Mode to the TC 2.0x for a whopping 1800mm reach.
- VR Image stabilization: Built-in optical Vibration Reduction (VR) achieves an effect of shooting up to 6.0 stops 1 faster on a camera that supports Synchro VR and 5.5 stops faster on all other Z series cameras.
- Customize for your style of shooting: Assignable L-Fn buttons can be mapped to subject tracking, AF Lock, image playback and more; while the assignable control ring can be used to adjust aperture, ISO, exposure compensation and more.
- Kensington® Security Slot: Compatible with pro-grade cable locks to keep your lens safe and secure in remote shooting situations.
- 95mm filter compatible: Lens accepts standard 95mm threaded circular filters.
- Brilliant point light: City lights and stars are captured with refined brilliance across the entire frame, for an unparalleled level of clarity.