XC-M Ground Level Adapters enable an XC-M Tripod to get lower and closer to the ground for macro photography and unique perspectives.
Start by extending the upper half of the 2-stage center column. Unscrew the upper portion of the column (including the head) from the rest of the column. Now remove the weight hook and slide the lower part of the column completely out of the tripod. Replace it with the ground level adapter and reinsert the upper portion. In less than 30 seconds you have converted your XC-M into a lowrider! You can now achieve a stable position as low as just 6" / 15.25 cm with an XC-M 522 and 6 ¼” / 15.88 cm with an XC-M 525.
The Ground Level Adapter can also accept the XC-M's Weight Hook. Just screw it into the bottom of the adapter and use it to add additional weight and stability to your tripod.
- Compatible with the XC-M 522 and XC-M 525.
- Available in aluminum and carbon fiber.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Achieves a minimum working height of just 6" / 15.25 cm on XC-M 522 tripods, and 6 1/4" / 15.88 cm on XC-M 525 tripods.
- Dimensions: 4 1/8" / 105 mm long | 25 mm diameter tube
- Weight: 1 13/16 oz / 51 g