Offers Fast aperture at Wide-angle in a Compact and Lightweight Design!
The Tamron 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 is the world's first all-in-one-zoom to achieve a maximum aperture of F2.8 at the 28mm wide-angle end. The new lens takes the convenience of an all-in-one zoom and adds a fast-maximum aperture of F2.8 and remarkable image quality to enhance the potential for photographic applications. To assure superb optical performance, it features a precise arrangement of special lens elements that accommodate the increasingly high resolutions of today's digital cameras. Enabling high quality image rendering throughout the zoom range, the lens responds to users' photographic expressions in powerful style. With its 4.6" length, 20.3 oz. weight, and filter diameter of a mere 67mm, the 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 offers excellent portability. When combined with a compact, lightweight full-frame mirrorless camera, it allows photographers to capture virtually every scene they encounter in daily use, travel, sports and nature. Breaking conventional limitations and broadening the horizons of photographic possibilities, this zoom lens writes a new chapter in the history of the all-in-one zoom lens.
- The world's first all-in-one zoom lens starting at F2.8 for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Lightweight (20.3 oz.) and compact size (4.6") for superior mobility
- Uncompromising image quality with 18 elements in 14 groups that lets you focus on creativity
- Superior up-close shooting performance (7.5" / 1:3.1 WIDE & 31.5" / 1:3.8 TELE)
- RXD stepping motor unit is exceptionally quiet
- Ø67mm filter diameter for system convenience
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Zoom Lock switch
- Compatible with main camera-specific features and functions