The EOS R10 is perfect for content creators looking to take their creativity to the next level. Featuring a high-speed shooting 15 FPS mechanical shutter1,2, a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, and lightning fast autofocus, the EOS R10 camera brings some of the best features from the growing EOS R Series to a sleek, lightweight design.
Follow Diana, travel blogger and influencer, as she explores the beautiful city of Seville in Spain and captures the city's architecture, hidden gems and remarkable cityscapes with her EOS R10. Featuring incredible 4K video, Deep Learning Dual Pixel CMOS AF, and high speed shooting at 15 fps, with up to 23fps burst, all in a highly versatile, compact form, the EOS R10 is the perfect travel companion.
Offering high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance, a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor delivers stunning resolution to fast-action photos taken day or night. Plus, the efficient DIGIC X advanced image processor powers 4K video capture and reduces noise, so you can continuously shoot without worrying about capturing the shot.
The easy-to-carry EOS R10 packs advanced features into a lightweight, compact design. Pair with a Canon RF-S/RF lens (or EF/EF-S lens using the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R*) for a high-performance setup that fits easily and comfortably in your hand.
With a high-speed shooting 15 FPS mechanical shutter1,2, the EOS R10 can capture the perfect moment between your subject’s movement. This is ideal for dynamic action photos such as sports, animals, cars - or life just as it happens.
Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology with people, animal3, and vehicle subject detection lets you keep your eye on the action while it keeps your subject in crystal clear focus.
Set up your video without worrying about it stopping after 30-minutes.4
Get professional-grade 4K video on-the-go with Movie Servo AF, an autofocus system that includes subject detection and subject tracking for quicker shooting and a stronger focus.
* Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is required when using EF/EF-S lenses with an EOS R series camera.
1. Continuous shooting speed may be slower due to factors such as anti-flicker shooting, aperture value, or battery life.
2. Not available when Dual Pixel RAW is enabled.
3. Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, dogs, cats or birds may not be detected, while some animals other than dogs, cats or birds may be detected.
4. Video may stop due to battery level, card capacity, or internal temperature.