The KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera is ideal for photographers looking to reduce film usage and related costs. It features a built-in flash and a small-and-light body, and is designed to be handy and easy-to-use; even film beginners can handle it effortlessly.
- Film-saving: You can have twice as many images per roll. For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled!
- Lightweight and easy-to-use: The pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily.
- Built-in flash: Turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor.
- Film Format: 35mm (Half Frame)
- Film Transport: Manual Wind And Rewind
- Optical Lens: 22mm; F9.5; 2-Element Optical Grade Acrylic Lens
- Shutter Release: 1/100s
- Flash: Built-in
- Power Supply: 1*AAA Alkaline Battery
- Dimensions: 110(W) x 62(H) x 39(D) mm
- Weight: 100(g)
- Materials: ABS
*Film and battery are not included
*A camera pouch and a camera strap are included